If you have loose skin in your mid or lower abdomen and muscle diastasis then a tummy tuck procedure is your best option. A tummy tuck is a surgical procedure that is usually performed as an out-patient surgery. It takes about 2-4 hours to complete and the results are dramatic change in your midsection.
Tummy tuck can be combined with other procedures such as liposuction, fat transfer to buttocks, and breast enhancement. Your surgeon will be able to tell you if you can combine these procedures with a tummy tuck.
Here are the top 6 reasons why a tummy tuck might be for you!
1. To regain a positive body image after weight loss or childbirth.
2. To remove loose skin around the mid-section and lower part of your stomach.
3. To correct a protruding abdomen that throws off body proportion.
4. To improve tone in muscles that have been weakened with pregnancy or weight changes.
5. To remove small areas of fat that do not respond to diet and exercise. This is usually performed with liposuction of the waist, flanks and back.
6. To correct the appearance of C-section scars or stretch marks present on the lower abdomen.
If you are thinking about tummy tuck or interested in having it done you can contact our office at 619-522-0821 to get more information on the procedure. Dr. Jaibaji is a double board certified plastic surgeon.